“In today’s highly interdependent world,
individuals and nations can no longer
resolve many of their
problems by themselves.
We need one another.”
Dalai Lama of Tibet
ICS provides consultation and facilitation services to congregational and organizational leaders, lay ministry groups, mission coordinators, cross-cultural ministers, diocesan groups, both nationally and internationally.
Our consultation and facilitation services focus on questions of:
- Cultural diversity and its implications for living and work situations
- Leadership development for international teams
- Theology of mission
- Mission personnel concerns
- Evaluation of present mission sites and selection of new mission sites
- Cultural sensitivity awareness for company and congregational leaders, spiritual and retreat directors
- Team Development
- Individual or group reflection on one’s intercultural experience of work or mission
- Relocation issues
ICS staff is certified to administer and interpret the:
- Cultural Audit for groups
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) for individuals and/or groups.
- Cross-Cultural Adaptability Inventory (CCAI) for groups and/or groups
The ICS team will work with you to assess your needs and custom design:
All are uniquely tailored to your needs.
Contact ICS staff today to discuss how we can provide consultation or facilitation on intercultural issues.
What others have said about ICS’ consultation services:
- Mercy Volunteer Corps’ experience with the consultation services…has been invaluable. The expertise offered comes not only from years of skilled consulting and facilitating but from the considerable and profound cross-cultural experiences of the staff. It is this combination of graced life experience and innate talent that makes their consultation services unparalleled.” Courtney, International Coordinator Mercy Volunteer Corps
- “Thank you for facilitating our meetings this year. Your ability to help us move ourselves and our mission here in Belize is amazing.” SCN Missioner in Belize, SA
- Over the past two weeks I have been musing over the process and experience through which you led our Assembly, and I thank you so much for your skilled guidance, deep focus and true concern for all of us and our needs at this time. S.K.